Saturday, July 7, 2007

Truth can be painful but it sets you free!

I am approaching 30 years old and I don't have any intention of getting married or even having a serious relationship with women. My current opinion about marriage and relationship is totally different right now compared to 10 years ago. It was kind of funny that I would like to have serious gf during my study in college. I imagined myself getting a gf, married, and having kids by mid 20's. But after constant rejections and insults from women I became depressed. I was so depressed and I went down quite low. Fortunately, I had several male friends who were quite supportive of me during my depression. I learned a hard lesson that I should not focus too much on women and spend time developing my talents and friendship with fellow men. During this time, I tried to learn more and more about women and the reality was opposite what I had learned previously. When a woman says she love a man, it means that she has gotten something in the past or present or she expects he will become her provider. When a man says he loves a woman, it means that he will work hard to please her. As a conclusion, love means what a woman can get from a man and what a man can give to a woman. It was quite painful to find out about this but it freed me up to pursue my other goals.
Due to this issue, for 2 years I didn't hang out with women at all and I became stronger mentally. I noticed that men who spend too much time with women become like women sooner or later. Either they become moody, needy, or being a nice guy.
Now, I really enjoy myself without any companionships from a woman even though there are some pressures to be in a "relationship." Too bad, I've seen the reality and I refuse to participate in this mass stupidity. There is nothing that will stop me to pursue my greater goals.

No comments: